Change Of Mind Returns
If you change your mind within 7 days after you receive your item, AU Barn Door will provide an exchange (consumer pay the postage) or refund (without the delivery cost), 20% restocking fee will apply:
- Not include the barn doors, we do not accept return or swap for the barn doors, as usually the condition of the barn doors are not re-saleable after two way's transport.
- The item unused, undamaged, in its original packaging, including manuals, pamphlets and all accessories;
- The item unopened, unused, undamaged, in saleable condition;
For custom orders, the deposit can not be refund.
AU Barn Door will accept product returns or refund or partly refund for repair:
- Items damaged during transportation (we must be notified within 24h after the items were delivered)
- Items lose during transportation (we must be notified within 24h after the items were delivered)
- Items damaged or lose by our faulty
For returning a damaged product which at our fault, we will response for the freight charge (For returning the faulty product and re sending the replacement, but only to the receiving address on the original invoice/quote);
AU Barn Door Reserves The Rights to:
Check the condition of the returned items prior to provide refund or exchange, this may result the refuse of refund or exchange providing.
- The original AU Barn Door receipt or invoice or order emails is the best proof of your purchasing
- Refund will be processed by the original payment method
For online orders, please check the items' condition before sign on the receiver proof. If the items were damaged please let the delivery driver know and take pictures of the damaged items. Then contact us as soon as possible, you will be requested to provide proof relevant to the damage is not your fault. We will work out a solution with you.
Under the Australia Consumer Law, for the returns please contact us for the return or exchange, to our Melbourne warehouse.