Internal Frosted Glass Panel Shaker Door
Our internal doors range is designed with meticulous care and no compromise philosophy that results in a spectacular architectural statement for your home. Our doors designed to be visually impactful, and also built with utmost precision to guarantee the quality in each of our products.
Please note this is not a regular stock item, handling time is 3-5 business days;
|4mm frosted glass
|Primed, ready for paint
Our white primed doors will give any home a modern and elegant interior solution. Our doors only need a topcoat color of your choice to finish and coupled with your choice of hardware will make a stunning statement in any home.
Care & Maintenance
1. If the door needs to be trimmed, it must be trimmed equally from both sides. Each side of the door may be trimmed up to a maximum of 5mm for doors with a lipping of 10mm or more.
2. Under any circumstances, do not step on any of the door units. Some of the units may contain glass making it fragile to pressure.
3. Avoid dragging and/or pulling the doors with each other. Our doors should be carried while being moved.
4. Interior doors should not be exposed to extremes of heat and/or humidity. Prolonged exposure to heat and/or humidity could cause damage to our
interior doors. To maintain the quality of our interior door on the storage, store it flat on a surface level in a dry and well-ventilated building, where
the temperature and humidity can be controlled.
5. For the door installations, the use of 3 (three) hinges is recommended to achieve more rigidity and longevity.
6. Clean your door using a damp cloth. Do not hose or use chemicals or abrasives on your door. Lightly oil the hinges for optimum performance.
1. All surfaces should be cleaned and in dry condition before finishing. Sand off any handling marks.
2. Remove all handling marks, raised grain, scuffs, and other undesirable blemishes by sanding it off in a horizontal motion with 120, 150, or 180 grit
sandpaper. Be careful not to cause cross-grain scratches.
3. After sanding, clean the door’s surfaces with a dry cloth to remove all remaining dust and/or debris.
4. Pre-finished products must be re-sealed as above in areas where timber has been exposed during alterations. White-primed products should be
sealed with a final top coat with particular attention paid to any areas where the priming has been removed.
5 . All of the door’s surfaces must be properly finished, including the top and bottom of external doors.
6. Oil based sealers or primer coats provide the best base coat for finishing.
7. Select an appropriate top coat for the application, please also consider your final color choice for external doors, avoid dark colors. We recommend doors to be finished with a light reflective value of no less than 55%.
Please contact us for a shipping quote.